Thursday, May 20, 2010

Last bit of Montreal pictures.

So, I'm on the train from Montreal to Toronto now. For some reason I envisioned an old-timey rail car like in those fancy movies but of course the train is super quiet and modern. I wouldn't recommend typing on the computer and looking out the window with reading glasses on--barf.

Somehow I thought the train left at 12pm but it actually left at 3:40pm today, so I had about four hours to kill around downtown. It was actually really nice--and hot! and I didn't get lost! I walked around, treated myself to a mani/pedi (soooooo much cheaper in Montreal than Vancouver!) and of course, took more pictures!

This is Montreal's only "mountain":

Is this the church with the statues that you were talking about Dad?

It was lunchtime for the downtown business folk when I took these pictures. I love that they're just lazing in the grass with their suits on.

And lastly a "new and old" shot--classic Montreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment