Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I think I am falling in love with it...

So Montreal has been really fantastic so far. It's been a completely different mood than Michigan--although was there ever any doubt? It's amazingly hot here, and very sunny. It really is like a little piece of Europe, just like everyone has said it is. Julia, Julia's sister Lisa, Sean and I puttered around the city today, ate some delicious food, saw some beautiful sights, and later on saw a fantastic Dvorak chamber music concert--it really made me miss my piano.
All the places look like this on Lisa's street. So cute!
Right across the street is the St. Lawrence River.
Pizza Al Pacino!! I thought that Jameel would like that Annelie;)
Of course, beautiful churches everywhere.
And "la" or "le" is in front of everything, which I thought was awesome, like "Le Body Shop"!

This was inside the pretty church we heard the Dvorak concert in.

This was a club we walked by on our way to the metro after the concert. I thought the name was hilarious! I posted two pictures so you could get the full experience of the flashing lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment